Company incorporated on 7th December, 1990 and the operations started from 1st January, 1991.
Marine Transportation Services
Company started providing ISO Marine Container Transportation Services.
Company started buying and building its own fleets.
Adding More Value
Started introducing our Warehousing & Distribution services.
Seal Freight acquired a CHA company with its fleet of Tractor Trailers.
A New Phase
- Seal Freight got it MTO licence from DG Shipping.
- Mumbai branch started its operations.
- Expansion of forwarding & overseas business.
- Seal Freight received ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Seal Freight received Dun & Bradstreet rating certification.
Corporate office moved to Noida, India.
Seal Freight started its domestic logistics operations under its sister company Seal Logistics Ltd.
New & Improved
- Seal Freight started buying new vehicles to reduce average age of the fleet.
- GPS system installed in the fleet to improve the overall tracking.
The Right Direction
- Seal Freight received C-TPAT certification.
- Seal Freight received AEO certification.
- Established new trading company under the name of Seal Trade Links Ltd, United Kingdom.
Still Going Strong
- Seal Freight came out with a new logo and launched a new website.
- Seal Freight celebrated its 25 years of service excellence in logistics on 1st January, 2016.
- The company has grown its family to 63 members.
- Seal Freight grown its fleet to 38 tractor trailers to support transport activities.
Keeping it Cool
Seal Freight started its own in-house cold chain to support the growing F&B, FMCG, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry.